Webinar on Offshore Wind Energy
Surfrider offers an opportunity to learn more online about offshore wind energy from an expert panel. This webinar takes place on Monday, Oct. 19, at 5:30 p.m.
Panelists will provide some background information on wind energy and cover the current status of the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management process. You'll also hear various perspectives on potential ocean development projects and planning here in Oregon.
The panelists for the evening are:
- Matt Gove, Surfrider Foundation
- Andy Lanier, Dept. of Land Conservation and Development
- Kaety Jacobson, Lincoln County Commissioner
- Shannon Souza, Oregon Coast Energy Alliance Network and Sol Coast
- Kevin Bannister, Pacific Ocean Energy Trust and Simply Blue Energy
To register for this event, go here.